IT IS OK TO WINE!






...I will be honest...there are few things better than sitting down with a bottle of wine! I literally have never met a wine I didn't like! I enjoy every aspect of wine...tasting, smelling, swirling...uncorking, pouring, sipping, pairing, loving, laughing, smiling, conversing...you get the idea!!

Friday, October 8, 2010

I have found in my 37 years that it is easy to put off until tomorrow what we can do today. What does this have to do with wining you say? Two things actually....first being the frequency that we say to ourselves or to our friends let's get together and then we never do. We put it off...oh we will do it next week...or next month works better...then all of a sudden an entire season has passed and we still haven't taken any time for ourselves or our friends. Well I am giving you the perfect excuse to get together...HAVE A WINE TASTING! Good Friends, Great Wines = A Fantastic Time! ASK ME HOW!
OK..number two...we can sit idly by and wish and want and feel bad for ourselves about our current life and financial situation or we can move forward, take a risk and do something to better ourselves! Again, I am giving you the perfect excuse to get up and get your feet wet...quench your thirst for success by becoming a PERSONAL WINE CONSULTANT! I can guarantee you Fun, Friendship, Financial Rewards, Fulfillment and Flexibility! Whether you are a wine fanatic or are just beginning to like wine...this is the perfect opportunity for you to have your own business. By becoming a personal wine consultant, you will be offering FREE in-home wine tastings! Giving fun and informative wine tasting educations! It truly is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a part time gig or a full time career! Ask me how!!
CHEERS!!!

1 comment:

Avitable said...

Ummm, great post, Michaela? :)